Clearmatics is a B2B fintech startup that designs, develops and operates member-owned and member-governed digital cash settlement systems. Founded in 2015 as a London-based Ethereum R&D company, our mission is to reform market infrastructure by disrupting the common denominator across almost every market: cash settlement in fiat currency.
We are committed advocates of Open Source development and are active participants in the Web3 community. We have close ties to Ethereum Foundation and the Company is a founding member of the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance.
We are looking for people who are not afraid of unknowns and enjoy working with others to problem solve and break new ground. You should have more than a passing interest in the Ethereum or cryptocurrency space, with contributions to Open Source Projects being a distinct plus. You should be able to reason about technical problems, argue thoughtfully and contribute in a team setting. If you want rock star or ninja in your job title then this isn’t the right job for you.
We have a lot of hard problems to solve. If you’d like to make significant contributions to the blockchain ecosystem and think you are a match then we’d like to hear from you.
- Good grasp of Computer Science fundamentals (data structures, algorithmic complexity, etc)
- Experience in strongly typed languages (C/C++, Golang, Scala, Rust)
- Demonstrable interest in Ethereum / the cryptocurrency space
- Comfortable working in a new field
- Experience with network and concurrent programming
- Willingness to work on research projects and brainstorm solutions with team
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer
- Practical understanding of cryptography and theoretical information security
- Golang experience
- Involved in the cryptocurrency community
- Contributions to open source projects in the space (dapps/geth/etc)
WHAT WE VALUE AT CLEARMATICS
- Collaboration and respect.
- Honesty & Humility.
- Ability to challenge ideas.
- Willingness to deliver robust solutions.
- Passion for the technology and its challenges.
- Continuous improvement and learning.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Central London location in bright, spacious offices.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working and possibility to work remote.
- Relocation assistance.
- Company pension.
- Hardware budget to give our developers the best equipment.
- Professional development – annual individual Learning & Development budget.
- Monthly Friday company meeting with pizza and beers.
- “Show and Tell” sessions – knowledge sharing across teams.
- Great kitchen filled with your favorite British specialties.
- Join a fast-growing, game-changing, FinTech company 😉