Hosted by the Crypto Valley Association
SETTING THE FOUNDATION OF THE FUTURE OF BLOCKCHAIN
24th -26th June 2019, Zug Switzerland
The 2nd edition of the Crypto Valley Conference is coming up with two and a half days of in-depth discussions and exploration of blockchain as well as DLT and its legal and economic impact.
With speakers from IBM, Dfinity, Bitcoin Core, ChainSecurity, LiquidityNetwork, Bank of England, World Trade Organisation, EU Commission, Stellar, Parity, Binance (and more) the Conference will once again bring world-wide attention to the Crypto Valley and the Swiss blockchain ecosystem.
Conference highlights include:
- Over 100 international speakers, including leading researchers, legal experts, enterprise innovators
- Conference track topics including cryptoeconomics, regulation and governance, supply chain, IoT & shared data, smart contract security, micropayments, identity management, and consensus protocols
- Academic research presented at the world’s only IEEE-accredited conference on blockchain technology
- A wide range of hands-on workshops, lab sessions and focused satellite events
- Official conference dinner on the shores of Lake Zug
Date: Monday 24th June, Tuesday 25th June, Wednesday 26th June
Time:8:30 AM – 8:00 PM
Venue: Freiraum Zug Zählerweg 5/7, Stage 2, 6300 Zug
Contact for further questions
Alexander Denzler alexander.denzler(arobase)hslu.ch