What is the NTN Innovation Booster 🚀 in Switzerland 🇨🇭 and why should you care about it?
Announcing the #BlockchainChallenges: Solve problems for the future and become an entrepreneur!
- Starting today, the Swiss Blockchain Federation helps you become a blockchain entrepreneur!
- The NTN Innovation Booster – Blockchain Nation Switzerland has today published several #BlockchainChallenges on its jointcreate website, open to anyone.
- If you are a startup, student, innovator, or just somebody interested in blockchain technology, this is your opportunity to develop your idea into a concrete business model. Your idea represents the first stage of the four-step SBF Innovation Cycle, guiding you along the process to boost your entrepreneurial career.
- Jointcreate is a platform for collaborative innovation projects, which builds an innovation community and allows for an open ideation process. The challenges published today are in the categories: Internet of things (proof of location), real estate, education, decentralized accounting systems, decentralized emission certificates, Self-Sovereign Identity management (SSI), decentralized project management.
Berne, April 14, 2021 – This is your opportunity to become a blockchain entrepreneur! Are you a creative mastermind? Or do you have an idea in mind where blockchain technology could be applied and which you would like to share and further develop?
Within the framework of the NTN Innovation Booster – Blockchain Nation Switzerland, co-funded by the Swiss Innovation Agency Innosuisse, the Swiss Blockchain Federation has developed a four-stage process to generate new ideas and startups. For the first time, the NTN Innovation Booster – Blockchain Nation Switzerland is bringing together innovative individuals with companies and experts to accelerate new business models on the blockchain. We work with various companies and universities to help you progress in this field.
What is NTN Innovation Booster?
Over on our jointcreate platform, we have published a series of challenges on a broad range of topics requiring your input. Simply by filling out a few fields, you can start a creative journey, link up with like-minded peers, and embark on your journey as a blockchain entrepreneur. Your idea does not need to be highly sophisticated; it only needs to help solve a current problem and identify an area where blockchain technology may be applied.
How to submit your ideas to NTN Innovation Booster?
Ideas can be submitted on Jointcreate.com starting April 14, 2021. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Register on Jointcreate.
- Check out the challenges lined-up under “Partner Organizations & Networks” on our Jointcreate profile.
- Submit your project idea to us by creating a jointcreate venture and link it to the respective challenge. We will guide your project through the process.
Reasons for joining the NTN Innovation Booster
Participants benefit from stimulating workshops, a roster of experts and mentors, and access to substantial capital. After ideas have been submitted on the platform, they can be spun further during our blockchain hackathon and through corporate acceleration events. The most promising ideas will be invited to join a multi-week incubation program with our partner, CV VC, in the heart of Crypto Valley in Zug.
This NTN Innovation Booster systematically brings together innovative ideas with established companies and networks. We already have blockchain and non-blockchain companies on board sponsoring the #BlockchainChallenges, with many more to follow. If you submit an idea on our platform, we can help you accelerate it and even turn it into a fully incorporated startup.
+41 78 895 72 11
Blockchain Nation Switzerland
Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) represents a revolutionary and disruptive approach to the modern economy and offers seemingly endless possibilities in terms of application. Switzerland was early to recognize this potential and has established itself as one of the most attractive blockchain industry locations. In 2021, the Swiss government has enacted legislation to provide one of the most innovative-friendly DLT laws worldwide.
The NTN Innovation Booster – Blockchain Nation Switzerland builds on this euphoric mood to enable meaningful technological progress. As the so-called Crypto Valley has gradually grown from its original epicenter in Zug to other places in Switzerland and even beyond, this program combines existing initiatives with organizations and individuals interested in becoming involved with blockchain technology. Consistent with its nationwide efforts in recent years, the Swiss Blockchain Federation is now entering a new dimension by actively promoting innovations.
Swiss Blockchain Federation
The Swiss Blockchain Federation is the official umbrella organization for Switzerland’s blockchain industry. It is set up as a public-private partnership, combining agents from the blockchain sector, the fields of politics and economics, the scientific community, and the public sphere. Besides dedicating its efforts towards advancing the regulatory framework conditions for blockchain technology in Switzerland, the Swiss Blockchain Federation is now entering the promotion of innovations as leading house of the NTN Innovation Booster – Blockchain Nation Switzerland.
Innosuisse is the Swiss Innovation Agency. Its mission is to promote science-based innovation in the interest of the economy and society in Switzerland. It has approved twelve NTN Innovation Boosters starting in 2021 and focusing on a broad range of different topics.