To lead all aspects of software engineering and consulting to the customer as well as deliver training and content related to distributed ledger technologies.
- Discover and implement new distributed ledger technologies that yield competitive advantage to the company at the end of the year.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance team and provide mentoring as needed while empowering team members to achieve ambitious goals at the end of the year.
- Assists in technical pre-sales activities, workshops with customer and internal stakeholders.
- Prepare relevant, up-to-date content and instruct attendees of corporate trainings offered by the company.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as Full-stack engineer in at least 3 of the following:
Angular | React | Vue | Java Springboot | Go | Python | Flask | Quart | C# | .net core
- Minimum 2 years of experience in any of the following smart contract programming languages:
Solidity | Java | Kotlin | Go / Chaincode
- English speaking (German would be a plus)
- Proven experience as public speaker at events, conferences and/or training sessions
- Proven experience or strong interest in know-how in any of the following:
Ethereum Virtual Machine | Hyperledger Fabric Architecture | R3 Corda | Hyperledger Indy Architecture | Sovrin
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer science
What we offer
- Opportunity to learn novel technologies
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Opportunity to grow your career in different areas within a technology startup
- Opportunity to work with the biggest enterprises in Switzerland and abroad
Click here to apply: