Clearmatics is a B2B fintech startup that designs,
develops and operates member-owned and member-governed digital cash settlement
systems. Founded in 2015 as a London-based Ethereum R&D company, our
mission is to reform market infrastructure by disrupting the common denominator
across almost every market: cash settlement in fiat currency.
We are committed advocates of Open Source development and are active participants in the Web3 community. We have close ties to Ethereum Foundation and the Company is a founding member of the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance.
We’re looking to hire a we are looking to hire a PRODUCT OWNER with experience in cyber-security (or enterprise security products) and knowledge of cryptography, in order to expand our platform team.
As a Product Owner, you will be part of the platform team and will work alongside our Platform Strategist, Platform Architects and Product Analyst. You will work to refine the industry’s requirements around privacy, and drive the development of the company’s privacy enhancing protocols. As a consequence, you will be owner of the product roadmap and will be responsible for the delivery of the corresponding pieces of software implemented by our passionate software engineers.
An ideal candidate will have a background on cyber-security and/or applied cryptography, protocol design and/or software development. In addition to that, you should be passionate about the disruptive power of decentralisation, and feel excited about solving complex problems.
In this role you will:
- Lead cross-functional product team across platform, testing, engineering and R&D.
- Prioritise engineering work related to the product.
- Work with testing to develop and sign-off on testing plans.
- Work with implementation team to develop release strategy.
- Research product-market fit, both within the Company’s main capital markets vertical but also other verticals and use-cases.
- Work with R&D, Platform and Commercial teams to ideate on product improvements and new use-cases and applications.
- Undertake competitor and community-collaborator analysis.
- Own all product “packaging”, including outward-facing product collateral, IP positioning and implementation, testing.
- Solid experience as a Product Owner in Fintech or Tech start-up (strong skills in product ownership and product delivery).
- Past experience in the cyber-security/cryptography industry or (at least) strong background in computer science.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Knowledge of and love for the Open Source community.
- Strong writing skills (Ownership of consistency of the product’s documentation).
- Self-starter and initiative taker.
- Keen on learning and collaborating.
- Keen on solving complex problems.
- Enthusiastic team player
- Experience with Ethereum
- Past experience within the banking/finance industry
- Knowledge of blockchain-based privacy enhancing technologies
WHAT WE VALUE AT CLEARMATICS
- Collaboration and respect.
- Honesty & Humility.
- Ability to challenge ideas.
- Willingness to deliver robust solutions.
- Passion for the technology and its challenges.
- Continuous improvement and learning.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Central London location in bright, spacious offices.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working and possibility to work remote.
- Relocation assistance.
- Company pension.
- Hardware budget to give our developers the best equipment.
- Professional development – annual individual Learning & Development budget.
- Monthly Friday company meeting with pizza and beers.
- “Show and Tell” sessions – knowledge sharing across teams.
- Great kitchen filled with your favorite British specialties.
- Join a fast-growing, game-changing, FinTech company 😉