Clearmatics is a B2B fintech startup that designs, develops and operates member-owned and member-governed digital cash settlement systems. Founded in 2015 as a London-based Ethereum R&D company, our mission is to reform market infrastructure by disrupting the common denominator across almost every market: cash settlement in fiat currency.
We are committed advocates of Open Source development and are active participants in the Web3 community. We have close ties to Ethereum Foundation and the Company is a founding member of the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance.
We are scaling rapidly and opening up junior ‘cross-functional’ opportunities in several teams, and in particular within the product function
This role will report in to senior management within the Product team and will have exposure to a wide range of other teams within Clearmatics in a highly-collaborative environment.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to shape and accelerate rapid career growth.
We are looking for curious, highly motivated, and intellectually passionate individuals with a strong interest in the blockchain (Ethereum) space , to assist various stakeholders within the Product function in the execution of Project-based tasks, particularly around consolidating, drafting, and systematising product and platform documentation.
- Able to verify, validate, and improve documentation by experimenting hands-on with products, deployment processes, and tools.
- A team player, comfortable working under your own steam and are used to working in a fast paced, innovative environment.
- Highly analytical, naturally an abstract thinker and able to layer concerns when approaching problems.
- Inquisitive, curious and someone who can take the initiative to experiment where relevant.
- Highly organised in your approach and know how to ask the right questions in order to gain clarity.
- Able to execute on a brief.
- A self-starter, pragmatic with excellent communication skills, and someone who will thrive in a fast-paced and self-learning environment, and contribute well in a team setting.
In this role:
You will be given task briefs and asked to define projects to execute those briefs, manage and take responsibility of project execution through to delivery.
An example of the first of such tasks is to develop and validate a product technical installation guide.
Examples of your day-to-day responsibilities would include:
- Consolidate existing documents by interacting with key stakeholders (e.g. engineers and DevOps)
- Updating and improving on the existing documentation
- Collating the above to create a technical build, configuration and deployment guide for Clearmatics Product/s.
- Interest in blockchain technology
- Software deployment experience in a Linux environment
- Good understanding or hands-on experience with Ethereum
- Analytical approach: inquisitive, curious, experimental
- Problem analysis and solving: ideally a background in operational research or problem structuring methods
- Analytical abstraction: philosophy, analytical thinking, abstract thinking and can layer concerns
- Excellent communication skills: High level of written and spoken English
- Keen on learning and collaborating.
- Keen on solving complex problems.
- Enthusiastic team player
- Some hands-on programming application (not just theory)
- Ideally a experience in operational research
WHAT WE VALUE AT CLEARMATICS
- Collaboration and respect.
- Honesty & Humility.
- Ability to challenge ideas.
- Willingness to deliver robust solutions.
- Passion for the technology and its challenges.
- Continuous improvement and learning.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Central London location in bright, spacious offices.
- Paid internship – market rate.
- Flexible working and possibility to work remote.
- Monthly Friday company meeting with pizza and beers.
- “Show and Tell” sessions – knowledge sharing across teams.
- Great kitchen filled with your favorite British specialties.
- Join a fast-growing, game-changing, FinTech company 😉
Click here to apply: