Technical Business Analyst - Financial Markets
- Post Date:14 December 2020
- Apply Before: 31 March 2021
- Views 52
Are you a seasoned veteran of the financial markets, have you dealt with Tokenised Securities? Do you think the DLT is cool? If so, we want to hear from you! We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a technical background to join a small focused team who are defining the Custodigit flagship product. Come and help us figure out how to combine the world of crypto with the regulated landscape of the financial markets.
This role will act as a driver for change i.e. identifying change opportunities, proposing solutions and supporting the business in their implementation, across the company and clients – globally.
- Interacts with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand problems and needs.
- Gather, document and analyse business needs and requirements.
- Work with the business to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes.
- Drive change by proactively proposing solutions to business problems.
- Documents functional/non-functional business requirements.
- Interact with system architects and developers to ensure the system is properly implemented.
- Help test the system, create system documentation and user manuals.
- Design and lead user training sessions.
- Manage workload to ensure delivery to agreed business timetable / project targets.
- Report on issues and progress status.
In order to suceed in this role you should have the following experience:
- Financial services / banking
- Mixed asset class – this could include debt, corporate actions, currencies, derivatives, etc
- Knowledge of the DLT space – ERC20 tokens would be of interest
- Any DeFi knowledge will be of benefit
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must, German and French a plus.
- Any other languages will be a benefit
- Any Programming experience will be a benefit (Java, C#, C++, HTML)
- Any Jira experience will be a benefit
- Previous experience as a BA 5 years min, >10 years preferred.
You should also be inquisitive, a natural problem solver, and a strong communicator both spoken and written.
Our core values include
- Providing a Supportive Environment
- Upholding Excellence in People
- Focusing on Partnership with Clients
- Delivering High quality Work
- Promoting Company-wide Entrepreneurship
- Having an Appetite for Change.
If you think that you’d like to work in a dynamic environment where we count on your creativity then you should talk to us.