IT Operations Intern
- Post Date:8 December 2020
- Apply Before: 28 February 2021
- Views 15
- Career Level StudentExperience FreshINDUSTRY Finance
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Situated in the heart of Zug in Switzerland, which is globally recognized as the Crypto Valley and the home of multifold reputable crypto and blockchain organizations, we have established our headquarter operations. SEBA represents a new digital finance offering, which is committed to security, transparency and performance. Our talented teams build the bridge between the old and new economy and own a wealth of experience in financial markets, regulation, technology and information security.
We are bringing a new financial services paradigm to the crypto economy. In scope of our growth plans, we are seeking for an IT Operations Intern as part of our Technology team.
Throughout your IT Operations Internship, you will be responsible for the following:
- Support the IT Operations team within the Service Desk function
- Responsible for IT infrastructure services, such as hardware, software, networking & services
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support to approximately 85 colleagues with their Windows systems, printers, applications, collaboration tools etc.
- Improve the enrollment of new Windows & Linux client systems (e.g. automating software deployment with unattended installation packages, central configuration management with Microsoft Group Policies)
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- Education in IT infrastructure, computer science, or similar (apprenticeship or Bachelor)
- Knowledge of hardware, storage solutions and network components
- Experience with Microsoft solutions: mainly private cloud infrastructure
- Linux administration skills a nice to have
- Azure public cloud knowledge a nice to have
- Service oriented
- Accurate, creative & flexible
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
At SEBA, our people make the difference. We look forward to receiving your full application (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas).