Developer Marketing Lead
- Post Date:6 May 2020
- Apply Before: 31 October 2020
- Views 299
The Libra Association seeks a Developer Marketing Lead who deeply understands our developer audience. As the Developer Marketing Lead, you’ll focus on market positioning and build foundational marketing channels for outreach and adoption. You’ll drive the Libra Association’s marketing strategy to engage and inspire developers, and work closely with the product team to position the Libra Association in the rapidly changing marketplace.
- Educate developers on Blockchain technology and to acquire Libra blockchain developers
- Draw on media expertise and developer relationships to influence conversations around the Libra network’s offerings
- Manage the Libra Association’s owned channels (email, social media, online, etc.) and earned coverage (third-party developer channels, etc.)
- Produce developer-focused events such as roadshows, hackathons, meetups, and a best-in-class industry summit.
- Elicit developers’ insights and feedback to better understand their needs
- Analyze multiple information channels and provide actionable feedback to product and engineering teams
- Work closely with the Libra Association’s Developer Advocates to strengthen outreach efforts.
- Evidence of participation in technical/developer communities, open-source projects, or similar developer groups
- Experience developing positioning and messaging for technical products
- Ability to lead large, global projects and campaigns
- Ability to work with diverse audiences, engaging in technical conversations with engineers and creative discussions with marketing agencies
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- At least five years of experience marketing technical products in a business-to-business (B2B) or business-to-developer (B2D) environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, technical marketing, or a related field, or equivalent experience
The Libra Association is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or veteran or disability status.